Information Systems Services (ISS) provides professional GIS services from its head office located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. ISS has well over 25 years of experience servicing clients with their GIS needs.
Consultancy – includes Needs Assessment for implementing a Geographic Information System (GIS); including defining organizational, staffing, system hardware & software requirements.
Services also include:
Database design and system integration.
Customization of GIS software.
Establishing Land Information System / Cadastre
Training – providing training on GIS is one of the major focus areas of ISS. We have vast experience in giving GIS training using popular GIS software, in its ESRI certified training center.
Our courses cover:
- Introduction to GIS
- Data capture
- Data management
- Data analysis
- Output formatting
- Working with Geo-database and many more topics according to client’s needs.
We are currently running the following courses:-
- GIS Basic
- GIS Advanced
Product Sales – ISS offers a wide range of ESRI and Autodesk software products, and is committed to continued after-sales support to its customers. Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) is a world leading GIS software producer. Autodesk is a global leader in software for designers, builders, engineers, manufacturers, 3D artists, and production teams.
- ArcGIS Desktop Products (ArcGIS Pro and Extensions)
- ArcGIS Enterpise Products (Standard and Advanced)
- Mobile & Online Apps
- Autodesk software for Architecture, Structural Design, MEP Design, Construction and Infrastructure. These include AEC Collection, AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, BIM 360, FormIt, InfraWorks, Navisworks and many more.
- Online CAD and cloud CAD software
User Support – Our customers are assisted with the installation and configuration of their software. We provide support by email, remote connections and office visits.
Please contact us today to learn more about our services!